Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Blessed Hogs logo

My final logo piece! 

My logo was designed for a new motorcycle club my parents and neighbors. They all have choppers and Harley Davidson's so they suggested that I should come up with a logo. And maybe one day, they'll start their own company and use my design for patches, jackets, shirts, etc. My parents and all their biker friends are all Catholic and they want the cross incorporated in the design as well. And they already thought of a name for their club, "Blessed Hogs. So I wanted to come up with something relating our religion and motorcycles. Everyone in the class voted on this logo sketch so I decided to stay with it and color it. 
This helmet helped me come up with the idea for the cross and the wings. And I used a skull similar to this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment